wear: 2014 White House Correspondents’ Dinner
Last night, the annual White House Correspondents’ Dinner was held and it was the hottest ticket in town that night. I have the pleasure of actually living in DC and I got to a slew of celebrities walking towards the Washington Hilton for the 1ooth anniversary of the dinner that celebrates journalists and allows politicians and journalists to mix and mingle with Hollywood celebrities. Here are some of my favorite looks of the night:
- With each passing year, the guest list become more and more random. Tim Tebow, model Irina Shayk, and Andy Roddick were in attendance that night. Even more random is the invitation of Jessica Simpson, who was a guest of USA Today, who showed off her post baby body in a floral Carolina Herrera.
- The Lupita N’yongo red carpet tour continues where she was unarguably the best dress that night as a guest of TIME magazine in a polka dot peplum Oscar de la Renta.
- Actress Frieda Pinto looked lovely and demure in cream-colored Thakoon gown.
- “Orange is the New Black” star Taylor Schilling followed the dress code for the black tie affair in Zuhair Murad
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus looked great in Antonio Berardi
Honorable mention to Michelle Obama, who looked gorgeous in Marchesa and Robin Wright, who was glowing in skin-colored strappy gown. What were your favorite looks of the night?
Photo Credit: justjared.com