wear: Fashion from the 2014 MTV Movie Awards
Last night, the 2014 MTV Movie Awards aired and it was by pure chance that I came across this award show. I had no expectations for this “special presentation”, but with most MTV award shows, I had some expectations for the red carpet and good fashion was hard to come by, yet I managed to come up with a few of my favorite looks:
- The day Jessica Alba looks terrible on the red carpet is the day will be the day . She looked amazing and on trend in pastel separates.
- Based on her interviews, I never know what to expect from Shailene Woodley. She is such a free spirit in real life, but she showed her edgy side in pea green leather Balmain.
- Lupita N’yongo had some fun on the red carpet in this colorful and flirty Chanel gown
- Zendaya is mastering her transition from Disney Channel starlet to her printed Ungaro dress.
- Dear Nicki Minaj, oh how I have missed you. She looked gorgeous in her fitted Alexander McQueen gown.
What was your favorite look of the night?
Photo Credit: justjared.com