wear: Designs from Fall 2014 New York Fashion Week Part 6
- This slinky long sleeved Pamella Roland gown was a showstopper and remind me of Rihanna’s Tom Ford Met Gala gown she wore a couple years ago only more flashy.
- America’s favorite designer, Tory Burch, stayed true to her classic Northeastern aesthetic with her line. I loved this preppy look she sent down the runway.
- This Star Wars theme dress by Rodarte is officially the best gown I have seen in the past week. I would love to know what lucky starlet will be wearing this on the red carpet.
- It was a struggle to find just one gown from Jenny Packham’s fall 2014 show. As expected, every gown was gorgeous and this red evening gown stood out to me the most.
- Oscar de la Renta can do no wrong. I was enchanted by this closing number worn by supermodel Karlie Kloss.
What was your favorite look of the day?
Photo Credit: style.com