wear: Designs from Fall 2014 New York Fashion Week Part 5
- Ohne Titel found a new way to integrate leather into daily wear.
- The asymmetrical hemline of this Theory dress is enough to make it covetable.
- This fringe Milly jumpsuit is just plain fun and it looks amazing in motion.
- I love the champagne rose color of this Zac Posen gown, along with the structured bodice that he’s known for is the perfect combination for old school red carpet glamour.
- Reem Acra is a reliable choice for red carpet gowns. I love this dress because even though it looks so simple, the dress has many layers that are shown off when it hits the light just right
What was your favorite look of the day?
Photo Credit: style.com