wear: Designs from Fall 2014 New York Fashion Week Part 2
- Zimmermann created a refreshing take on the bandage dress. Are you taking notes, Herve Leger?
- I only hope that one day I will be cool enough to pull off a Rebecca Minkoff outfit. One sweet day…
- I never know what to expect from a Jason Wu show and yesterday was no different. He sent down a lot of minimulastic and monotone looks, including this lavender silk dress that has a cutout and twist of fabric
- It is pretty evident that Cushnie et Ochs were inspired by the new season of “American Horror Story: Coven” when creating this season’s designs. The witch hats that several models wore only added to the sexiness of Cushnie et Ochs’ gowns
- Nonoo is quickly becoming one of my favorite new designers. There is something that was so effortless and sexy about Misha Nonoo’s fall 2014 line. I wanted every piece and struggled to find a standout piece.
What was your favorite look of the day?
Photo Credit: style.com