wear: 2013 American Music Awards Red Carpet Style
1. I’m really enjoying the understated red carpet appearances that Katy Perry has been making lately. Her polka dot/ floral Dolce & Gabbana was gorgeous and I loved her “dictionary” clutch.
2. Miley Cyrus continues to shock and surprise people with fashion choices as of late, and tonight was no different. I’m not sure if it’s because the weather is changing, but she has traded her favorite crop tops for long gowns and blazers. She looked simple and chic last night in Versace.
3. Taylor Swift has been going in the opposite route of Miley and has been showing more leg lately and look at her, can you blame her? She opted for a golden Julien MacDonald mini dress that will land her on many best dressed lists tomorrow.
4. Emma Roberts looked lovely in silver blue Lanvin dress. She kept the accessories to a minimum, opting to leave her best accessory, boyfriend Evan Peters, at home.
5. I’m not sure Nicole Richie keeps getting invited to present at these award shows: her husband’s band and her dad haven’t put out an album in forever, but I honestly don’t mind because she always looks fantastic on the red carpet. She looked beautiful in a cutout Emilio Pucci gown.
What were your favorite looks of the night?
Photo Credit: justjared.com