wear: Designs from Spring 2014 New York Fashion Week Part 5
Fashion Week is starting to wind down, I feel like my 5 favorite looks from last night show that: I usually gravitate towards more color looks, but some of my favorite looks were in the neutral shades of white and gray:
1. I like this Reed Krakoff look because it proves that you can wear white after Labor Day and that you can wear white to work.
2. Marchesa can do no wrong in my eyes. I can usually spot a Marchesa dress, but with their spring 2014, they seemed to simply the intricate, ornate designs and still managed to make beautiful dresses.
3. It’s hard not to like Rachel Zoe. She has this authentic, vintage vibe to her collections, yet finds a way to make her pieces modern. This outfit is a sportier version of what she would wear in real life. I’m all for the mixing of sequins and comfort.
4. J. Mendel is known for red carpet gowns, but this long sleeved mini can be worn to a casual party and attract as much attention as one of his red carpet gowns.
5. The original young, cool, hip New York designers Proenza Schouler show that they haven’t lost their touch. I love the bandage top with the flowy bottom.
What was your favorite look from yesterday?
Photo Credit: style.com