wear: Designs from Spring 2014 New York Fashion Week Part 4
1. Oscar de la Renta never disappoints and his runway show was filled with colorful, light and airy dresses for all occasions. I especially loved this white confection: It’s young and modern and I love the studded booties.
2. Sass & Bide will always be a favorite of mine and I love the combination of blazer and sheer skirt, very young and innovated. I could see some young Hollywood actress wearing this on a red carpet.
3. I am in love with this Naeem Khan cocktail dress. The detailing and fabric are amazing. Anyone wearing it would be land on a best dressed list.
4. Jenny Packham can do no wrong. I would not be surprised if this dress showed up on Kate Middleton in the near furture.
5. This Vera Wang dress was one of my favorites of her collection. I love the material and the color on the model.
What was your favorite look from last night?
Photo Credit: style.com