wear: Designs from Spring 2014 New York Fashion Week Part 3
We’re about halfway through Mercedes Benz Fashion Week and the great designs just keep coming. The past two days have been a mix of new blood, designers whose star continues to rise, and established brands. Here are some of my favorite picks from the last two days:
1. Carolina Herrera is a living legend known for her classic yet modern formal wear. If Renee Zellweger has a red carpet even to go to, you better believe she’ll be wearing this.
2. I loved Vivienne Tam’s spring 2014. Every piece was so bright, vibrant, and filled with color. I would love to have this dress in my closet (if only I could afford it…)
3. I am obsessed with the mix of vertical and horizontal lines used in Ohne Titel and I feel like this dress is a great of example of what the brand has to offer this season.
4. Gold bottoms have official appeared in 4 of my favorite runway shows this season so I have to feature at least once and Diane von Furstenberg found an extremely wearable way to wear them.
5. Tracy Reese is a designer who isn’t afraid of color and print and she expertly mixed and matched the two together in her covetable collection.
What has been your favorite look of the past two days?
Photo Credit: style.com