wear: Designs from Spring 2014 New York Fashion Week
The Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week which showcases a plethora of designer’s spring 2014 collection is in full swing, with the first designer showing on Thursday. Even though it’s been a couple days, it’s been an overload of beautiful clothes going up and down the runway. It would use all the space on my computer to upload the clothes I’ve fallen in love with this week, so I have decided to highlight 10 of the favorite designs I have seen this week:
2. Cushine et Ochs is known for its sexy cutout dresses and this white dress with intricate placement adds a new element of sexy to their designs.
3. I am obsessed with the color of this cutout Rachel Roy dress. It would look good on any women with any skin tone.
4. Fashion label Honor brings a more fashionable twist to the school girl Peter Pan collar look.
5. Chadwick Bell throws all the spring trends into one dress: sheer fabric, architectural structuring, and pastel colors.
6. Gregory Parkinson is a relatively new designer whose spring 2014 collection is jam-packed with wearable clothes. It was difficult to pick just one look, but I love the femininity, color, and lightness of this look.
7. Marissa Webb is another designer whose clothes I love (if only I could afford them). This dress is a look I would wear as many times as I could during spring and summer.
8. Kaelen is an up and coming label that has a solid celebrity backing. Her designs are the definition of cool New Yorker. What I love about the look is its different gradients of black (I really struggled not to say 50 Shades of gray) and its sleek lines.
9. Nicole Miller can do no wrong. The end.
10. For her first showing at Fashion Week, designer Misha Nonoo pulled out all the stops, showing us a cool way to wear metallics when spring rolls around again.
What have your favorite looks been so far?
Photo Credit: style.com